Friday 6 September 2013

Thinking Holiday

Hello, everyone!

It's me, Jon. Yeah, you may have noticed that I've not done anything...remotely productive in the last few weeks. Well, I've been on a thinking holiday, which basically means I haven't done anything for six weeks. Ho hum. I had a lovely time on The Island of Doctor Moreau; it's quite pleasant once you get used to the blood.


Anyway, I'm not just making a post about myself. I'm actually saying that we're doing a new feature here at Utopia Reviews! I know, exciting! We're going to be reviewing TV shows, and I'm very excited to get started. I'm going to review "Chickens" first, a brilliant new comedy from Simon Bird on Sky 1 now. Then I might do A Young Doctor's Notebook, which has been around for a few months but I really like it and I want more people to watch it. I'm also looking forward to "Bates Motel", "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D", "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" (let's hope they live up to the comic this time) and "Penny Dreadfuls". It sure is an exciting time for TV, that's for sure.

Toodle Pip!

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment